Who are we looking for?
While certain positions require specific skills or certifications, there are qualities that ALL prospective employees at Sacred Heart Senior Living should demonstrate:
- Customer Service – Our employees are empowered and expected to provide exceptional customer service to residents, resident family members and vendors.
- Teamwork – Work as part of a team to meet common goals departmentally and community wide.
- Attitude – The ability to remain positive, even during challenging moments. Employees with the right attitude don’t just present problems, they present solutions.
- Dependability – More than just showing up every day, we want people who are here, on time and ready to give their best effort every time!
- Respect – Treating others as you would want to be treated and conducting yourself with a high level of integrity.
- Professionalism –Our employees are committed not only to Sacred Heart Senior Living, but to their own individual success as well. It is expected that all employees conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times.
- Empathy and Compassion – Posses the ability to understand other’s feelings and to give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully and sincerely.
Current employment opportunities available:
- Sacred Heart Senior Living is an established Senior Living facility where our residents find excellence in living with Sacred Heart care. If you are caring, reliable and enjoy working with the elderly, then we welcome you to join our Sacred Heart family.
Equal opportunity employer requirements:
- Every other weekend required
- Excellent attendance required.
- Be able to follow written and oral instructions and able to read/ write/ communicate in English.
- Must be well-groomed and mature, demonstrating a spirit of cooperation and a strong work ethic.
- A criminal background check will be conducted.
- Must maintain a valid CPR and First Aid Certification.
Med Tech’s , CNA’s, PCA’s – All Shifts Northampton & Center Valley Facility The primary responsibilities of the Personal Care Aide include, but are not limited to:
- Assist and encourage residents in activities of daily living.
- Provide routine physical care such as taking vitals, bathing, toileting, oral hygiene ect.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, positioning
- Maintain all health and safety regulations.
- Participate in ongoing training as required by facility and DPW Regulations
- Cooperate with direct supervisor and work as a team player.
- Reports to Nursing Supervisor
Dietary Aide Northampton & Center Valley Facilities Part Time positions available at our Center Valley and Northampton locations for the 7am – 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm shifts. Position involves:
- Serving meals to our residents
- Clearing tables
- Dish washing
- Light cleaning
- Reports to Food Service Director
We are looking for a few good volunteers to help our activities department coordinate our in-house and outside events. Crafty people are needed to volunteer and teach your wonderful talents and hobbies to our Seniors. We are passionate about seeing people with exceptional needs involved in the community. We have a range of volunteer opportunities, and are looking for new team members who “have a heart”, to serve and learn. Whether you have an interest in baking a cake, rooting for your favorite sports team, supporting our musical programs or taking a nature walk with someone, we have something that is right for you! To learn more about our unique volunteer opportunities contact our Activities Director.
Sacred Heart assisted living is a friendly home away from home, with all the comforts but with added safety. The staff is professional, caring, and well trained to handle geriatric problems. The facilities are continually cleaned. The dietary menus are monitored by the local hospital nutrition staff. The activities are varied – like the cancer fund raiser, social ball, Bingo, music, card playing, movies, pet therapy, outdoor trips to malls, eating places, special events, and transportation to doctor’s visits. Spiritual needs are met with weekly Mass, daily rosary, and special observances of spiritual devotion. Come visit us and enjoy our happy, loving and caring facility.~ Mary
People here are friendly.~ JoAnn
It is comfortable. Everything is bright and smells nice.~ Adele
A real swinging place.~ Dorothy
I feel safe and secure. I really do love it. I’m very relaxed. Very nice here.~ Pauline
Very comfortable and accommodates all of my needs.~ Winnie
It is the best facility because I heard other people who had been in other places, and this is so much better – especially the food, activities. It is extremely clean and people are friendly.~ Josephine
I enjoy looking at the pond with the water coming up to resemble an underwater geyser in two locations. I watch the geese bring their goslings every spring. There is the Farmhouse lodging for out of town visitors. The Emergency Care building is close by and next to the pond and a block away.~ Dennis
I like it, I’m happy here.~ Sallie
I was in 4 different assisted living facilities and this assisted living facility is clean, the aides are well-trained in their jobs, activities are varied and the residents are reminded to attend. Very friendly staff. Number 4 rating for me.~ Ralph
It’s a swinging place!~ Kelly
Location is excellent to go everywhere. Near the major routes, airport, good shopping malls, etc. We have transportation and it is a lot of fun going places.~ Nancy